Cheltenham VW Servicing by ABC Services since 1968
ABC Services in Cheltenham have been servicing Volkswagens (VW) since 1968- for over 50 years.
With ABC servicing your VW you benefit both from reduced costs but you also have the peace of mind that your VW is being properly serviced- which means your car or van is in the safest of hands, as we apply our years of experience to give your vehicle the specialist care and attention it deserves.
So you can be assured that we will look after your VW with our experience and expertise!
Our Volkswagen VW Services Available in Cheltenham:
- Over 50 years of experience
- Much cheaper than the main dealer
- Fully trained technicians
- We only use genuine parts & Mobil One oils – as recommended by Mercedes Benz
- We can also supply OE parts from local motor factors depending on budget and can source 2nd hand parts with a 3 month warranty
- All mechanical repairs
- Full diagnostics
- In house MOT’s
- We can arrange recovery of your vehicle
- We can update your digital service book
As a VW owner, you have the right to take your car to any garage or mechanic for servicing.
Under EU Block Exemption legislation which has been around for many years now, a manufacturer cannot force a buyer to have their car serviced by their official dealership network, and cannot refuse to honor a new car warranty simply because a car has been serviced elsewhere. However, a manufacturer does have the right to set a servicing schedule which must be adhered to.
In addition. regular servicing and maintenance of your Volkswagon can help to keep your vehicle running costs to a minimum. As well as ensuring optimum vehicle performance and economy, regular servicing also covers key safety areas such as brakes, steering, suspension and tyres to prevent the failure or breakdown of expensive components.